1955 St. Petersburg
Sadovaya Square 2b and Sadovaya Street
Sennaia Square (until 1992 — «Peace Square») is a station of the Petersburg metro. Located on the Moscow-Petrogradskaya line between the Tekhnologicheskiy institut and Nevsky Prospekt stations.
The station was opened on July 1, 1963 as part of the Technological Institute — Petrogradskaya section. It got its name because of its location on the square of the same name. Until July 1, 1992 it was called «Peace Square».