1955 St. Petersburg
Moskovsky prospect 141
Electrosila is a station of the Petersburg metro. Located on the Moskovsko-Petrogradskaya line, between the stations Pobedy Park and Moskovskie Vorota.
The station was opened on April 29, 1961 as part of the «Pobedy Park» — «Technological Institute» section. It got its name due to its proximity to the main building of the largest enterprise of the Soviet electrical machine building — «Electrosila».