1955 St. Petersburg
Moskovsky prospect 188
Park Pobedy is a station of the Petersburg metro. Located on the Moscow-Petrogradskaya line, between the stations «Moskovskaya» and «Electrosila».
The station was opened on April 29, 1961 as part of the «Pobedy Park» — «Technological Institute» section. The name was given to its location on the territory of the park of the same name. It is the world’s first «classic» closed-type station.А.Савин, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons