1955 St. Petersburg
Civil Avenue 120
Grazhdansky Prospekt (Russian: Гражда́нский проспе́кт) (literally Civil Prospect)is a station on the Kirovsko-Vyborgskaya Line of the Saint Petersburg Metro. It was designed by architects A. Getskin, V Vydrin and E. Val’ and opened on December 29, 1978. The station vestibule is located in the south-western corner of the intersection between Grazhdansky and Prosvesheniya avenues. It was built to serve the then-recent housing developments in the area. Since then, the neighborhoods in its proximity have continued to grow unabated, making it one of the metro’s busier stations during rush hours.